Tashkent city social and information center "Istiqbolli Avlod" for 16 years, carries out activities to counter trafficking in human beings, as well as to combat AIDS / HIV.
"Istiqbolli Avlod" is the sun, which gives its warmth and hope to people who are facing difficulties.
Human trafficking is a crime that deprives people of their rights, self-esteem, destroys their dreams and breaks lives.
Every year, thousands of men, women and children fall into the hands of traffickers in their own countries and abroad.
For 16 years, more than 15,000 people were returned to their homeland.
More than 15,000 people have returned to their homeland and received all necessary assistance, including medical, psychological and legal.
The activities of our Center would be impossible without partnership with government, non-government and international organizations.
Among our government partners are:
- Women’s Committee
- Interagency Committee on Combating Human Trafficking
- Ministry of Internal affairs
- Ministry of Foreign affairs
- Public Youth Movement “Kamolot”
- Self-governing bodies (Makhalla)
Our longstanding NGO partners are:
- The Republic of Karakalpakstan: Information Resource Center “Isenim”
- Andijan region: Women Center “Mehrimiz sizga”
- Bukhara region: Youth-Information Educational Center “Avlodlar Istiqboli”
- Jizzakh region: Center of Social, Legal and Economic Support “Istiqlol Avlodi”
- Syrdarya region: Socail - information Center “Yurt Istiqboli”
- Surkhandarya region: Information-Educational Center “Barqaror hayot”
- Kashkadarya region: Information-Consultation Center “Yuqsalish”
- Khorezm region: Women Center “Istiqbol”
For 13 years of our organization’s functioning we have successfully established cooperation with such international organizations as:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in Central Asia(UNODC)
- Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
- Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- The US Embassy to the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Humanitarian NGO "VIVERE" (Switzerland)
"Reintegration for trafficking survivors" Project
The project deadline: 2011 - 2017
The project is implemented with the support of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
"Supporting the Anti-TIP hotline as an important identification and intelligence tool for law enforcement bodies" Project
he project is supported by the Embassy of the United States, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (INL).
"Outreach work among vulnerable populations at high risk of HIV infection" Project
This project is aimed at implementing one of the components of the project Development Program (UNDP) "Continued expansion of HIV infection in the Republic of Uzbekistan, focused on the most vulnerable segments of the population", financed by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.